Behind the Scenes

Monday, January 31, 2011
A slew of iPhone photos from my experience with I Met You Once, In A Dream.

Laying out the patterns for the leading lady's velvet dress.

Painting a pair of men's trousers with iridescent acrylic for a little sparkle factor.

Buttons. Why not? I love buttons.


Working on a corset made from a shower curtain.

And then my scissors fought back.


Photos from set:
Not sure what this contraption is called, but it sure looks cool right?


The leads: Steven Lee and SerahRose Roth talk to director Evan Puschak.

Patricia sports the shower curtain corset I suffered so dearly for and James rocks a custom satin suit.

The leading lady in all her glory.


The extras having fun in front of the camera...

And relaxing between takes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design