Waking Up in Vegas

Thursday, April 5, 2012
Sometime between pulling out of Arches National Park, and waking up at 6 am to a neon orange morning tent glow, we made the decision to cut the crap and just head to Vegas.

This posed a major problem for me, as I had not planned an outfit for this city. If I had known, just imagine the amount of sequins I would have adorned my body with! There could have been so many sparkles...


Not to be outfoxed by Alex's plan to haul me into Sin City sans suitable sartorial supplies, I reached into my trusty ziploc bag of 'extras' and pulled out a onezie of epic (or floor length) proportions.

After I was properly attired, Alex took me on an all-out walking tour of every possible anything that one should ever see while on the strip.
Good thing I decided to wear wedges...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design