Extra Spicy Pumpkin Chai

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

By popular demand, I'm sharing my recipe for my homemade pumpkin spice chai. This recipe is two-part. The first thing you'll need to make is the spicy chai syrup. It's super easy and doesn't require any cooking! You'll then combine that into your drink later down the line... Let's go...


Spicy Chai Syrup

-1 can of sweetened condensed milk
-4 teaspoons pumpkin spice
-2 teaspoons ground ginger
-1 teaspoon white pepper
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
-pinch of salt

Mix all ingredients together and store in a jar for up to six months.


Iced Pumpkin Spice Chai

-1 tablespoon Spicy Chai Syrup
-1 cup brewed and chilled black tea
-2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
-1/2 cup milk (I used almond)
-sweetener to taste (I used about a tablespoon of honey)

Combine all ingredients in a festive mason jar and stir to combine. Serve over ice.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design