Don't Let Anyone Dull Your Sparkle

Thursday, March 19, 2015

I'm sure -- especially if you're a pinterest user -- that you've seen that phrase before. Generally speaking, I tend to roll my eyes when it comes to platitudes like that. But here, I'm taking it quite literally. I know that it is actually ridiculous to wear sparkly sequin pants in the light of day, but that's just me. I'm kind of silly, and I like dressing myself a little "out-there," so to speak... And on days like this one, especially since I felt under the weather, wearing something that makes me feel good, that makes me feel like me, is incredibly empowering and healing. I will not let a tiny little cold, or people thinking I'm a weirdo, or the fact that the sun hasn't even set, stop me from rocking a pair of sequined leggings and a fringe-y necklace. No way, no how.


Purple Peridot Necklace | Similar
Urban Outfitters Button Down
Piperlime Sweater | Similar
H&M Sequin Pants
Starburst Keds
Kate Spade Saturday Sunglasses | Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design