Outfits of School

Monday, September 13, 2010
Here we go again...

Day 1 - Senior Oritentation

I know, I know. "Senior orientation" is probably the biggest oxymoron ever. But that's no excuse not to look your best! Accordingly, I wore a Dolce&Gabbana skirt that I got on supersale at STA. I paired the skirt with a labelfree while lace top over an American Apparel tube onezie. I finished the look off with some Aldo nude and copper snake skin flats, and my innue bag. And, let's not forget my gold old MJ watch and moonstone ring!


Day 2 - First official day of class

Senior year has begun! I had my Antwerp/Paris (and now possibly, Amsterdam) travel course and my metals class today.
I knew I was going to get a bit mussed in my afternoon jewelry class, so I wore a pair of black keds, my new (and now favorite) Citizen's skinny cargos, a TMD vneck -- note the t-shirt knot, very important -- and an BCBG bomber sweater that I got at STA. You know the story on the accessories at this point.

Look what I made in class! (By hand... I'm a bit proud.)

Also, I cleaned out my closet last week. Here's what a quarter of it looks like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design