Outfits of School

Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Day 4
I sat in an uncomfortably hot first day of Creative Fashion IV in this outfit. Steve Madden oxfords, Citizens cargo skinny pants, Vague Clothing tank, BCBG bomber sweater, and a Puma golf bag.

Day 5

Back in Jewelry class. We have to wear closed toed shoes, and all cotton, head to toe. Hence the keds, green chinos, and black sweater. I sported a belt I embossed for my Men's wear design. On the back it says "Mighty & Strong." You can google it.

Day 6
I wore this outfit to Degree Project this morning. Yellow skirt from F21, grey Dolce Vita top that my sister got my mistake in the mail, Seychelles open toed booties. And I carried that damn Puma bag full on portfolios. So heavy in my arms.

I'm like......... see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design