Outfit: On the Waterfront

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

When: Tuesday, October 22nd, 2013

Where: Boston's Waterfront


Whoa. I have been MIA from the blogging world for almost a month! What a crazy month it has been. Between my trip to Philadelphia and Boston, my birthday, wedding prepping, a sale on Monoco, a trip to Northern California to visit my parents, preparing for Thanksgiving, and considering a career change... It's just been a little too much to squeeze in a blog post as well!



We took these photos the day before my birthday when my family, fiance and future mother-in-law went out to Boston's ICA to check out the latest in modern art, and take in the view. I wore my own modern after self-made faux-leather skirt. Because wearing a full circle leather skirt with an exposed zipper on the front is statement enough, I kept the rest of my outfit simple.


My black tights, boots, and jacket made my basic white tank and crystal necklace pop. This was a great outfit for a gloomy day by the water, but I don't think it'll fly for my next trip to Boston next week! The forecast calls from snow!



| Jacket: BB Dakota |
| Tank: Forever 21 | 
| Skirt: Self Made |
| Tights: Urban Outfitters |
| Boots: White Mountain via TJ Maxx |
| Bag: HOBO, Gift from Mom |
| Necklace: J Crew |

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design