Outfit: Monoco

Thursday, November 21, 2013

When: October 28th, 2013 (Happy birthday, Maija!)

Where: Studio, Errands, etc.


On the opening day of my Monoco Japan sale, I decided to wear a piece from my capsule collection I created just for them. If you missed out on the sale, this sample may soon become available on the American market. Stay tuned.


I love the color and print of this dress. Finding this orange floral fabric in the fashion district downtown was a real gem! To make the print really shine, I utilized some strategic new neutrals. A relaxed denim jacket and winskey booties fall into the backdrop of this look, while my new fave Kate Spade Saturday burnt orange bag highlights the fall tones in my dress without stealing the show.


Can you recognize my backdrop here? It's IKEA! This yellow wall has been one of my favorite places to snap outfit photos, and since we just so happened to be there buying some wedding goodies... I figured, why not!


| Dress: Expect Maternity |
| Jacket: Max and Cleo, via Goodwill |
| Boots: Anthropologie, via Maija! |
| Necklace: Forever 21 |
| Bag: Kate Spade Saturday, birthday gift from Alex! |

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design