Engaged

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Holy crap. Is it possible that I really haven't blogged in two whole months?! Guess so.

I suppose between Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and oh, you know, getting married (!!), blogging hasn't really been a priority.

But I'd like to kick off my new blog, Married and Bright -- formerly annikadotbenitz, with some wonderfully fabulous shots that our wedding photographer, Heidi Ryder, captured of our little family in early December. It was hard to choose so few favorites, so forgive me if I post some more in the future! Millions of billions of huge enormous thanks to Heidi! Her work is stunning and I can't wait to see what she captured on the big day!


[HER]
| Dress: Pins and Needles via Urban Outfitters |
| Sweater: Pas Un Ange, hand me down |
| Scarf: j crew |
| Belt: Anthropologie |
| Boots: Sam Edelman via TJ Maxx |

[HIM]
| Sweater: Banana Republic |
| Shirt and Pants: Gap |
| Shoes: Polo Ralph Lauren via TJ Maxx |

1 comment:

  1. If the committed individual is usually by accident reached by way of lost adore, it truly is acceptable with the committed individual to write down back, pleasantly. Usually, Engaged Bloggers this lost adore may feel as if she or he ended up being certainly not cared in relation to; that involves huge injured.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design