A Cut Above

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

When: Tuesday, March 4th, 2014

Where: Home Studio, hair salon


There's nothing like a fresh haircut! It's been over a year since I've had a proper trim, and I was ready to bid adeiu to my tresses, but luckily, Amanda at Dej Salon told me I was in good enough shape to keep the length. Thank GOD!


There's also nothing like a new to you dress that you find in the back of your sister's closet while visiting home.


Things have been super busy for me lately. I'm not complaining, because busy is usually good, but I haven't had much time to blog over the past few days. I'm preparing for opening day at the new location of the Melrose Trading Post. They're opening a Valley location close to where I live and I could not be more excited to be selected to sell my line there! 


I am hoping to debut a bunch of new styles at the market at Taft Charter High School in about a week, but in true Annika style, my sewing machine broke down and put me a few days behind schedule. Cross you fingers (or just send me loads of coffee) that I finish before March 15th! If you're in the LA area, please do come visit me. I'll have maternity wear, women's fashions, children's clothing, baby stuff, and my new favorite handmade product: Cutsey Boots!
 

Dress: J Crew
Sweater: Alice and Olivia 
Shoes: Deena and Ozzy via Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Gift from my boss, Trinkets and Treasures

Check out the other bloggers for this week's Trend Spin Link Up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design