Etsy is Updated!

Monday, April 7, 2014
I am so in love with my newly updated etsy shop! It has never ever looked so good or been so full! I literally spent the last 12 hours uploading, writing, and posting... And now it's all ready for you to shop it!

Here are a few of my favorite new items. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them!

Beatrice Reversible Monster and Flag Print Baby Dress

Jackson Lemon and Red Polka Dot Printed Reversiable Baby Harem Pants

Beatrice Pink Desserts and Polka Dot Print Reversible Dress

Jackson Whale and Abstract Chevron Blue Reversible Baby Harem Pants

Boo-yah Little Mermaid Sebastian Embroidery Hoop Art

Little One Mini Hand Embroidery Hoop Art

Check out the rest of my sixty-six other listings at www.expectclothing.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design