10x10x10: Bopping Around Boston

Saturday, July 26, 2014

When: Sunday, July 13th, 2014

Where: Bopping around Boston






I'm kind of obsessed with this dress. I got it for less than $10 at Urban Outfitters Surplus, and I really want to go back and get it in the other two prints! It's really flattering (hello, I'm hiding a huge meal of Chinese food under there!), and so easy to wear, wash, and wear again. Since Boston was a little bit stormy, I covered up with my sweater from the day before, but otherwise kept my accessories simple with my favorite mrs necklace, go-to keds, and yellow kate spade bag (which you're about to see a lot more of!).

I'd also like to take a moment to appreciate the above photos. I love how they look like a 90s horror flick, and all the credit goes to Alex and his new GH4.

bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design