Outfits of Summer, Part II

Tuesday, June 8, 2010
June 4, 2010

BCBG Max Azria royal blue dress with satin trim. Wore it to work at STA with some Calvin Klein t-strap sandals. Accessories are my Marc tote, firetruck watch, moonstone ring, and tree necklace.


June 5, 2010

I wore this outfit to work at Second Time Around. My feet hurt after. I'm wearing a pair of baggy boyfriend khakis with black Frenchi top I've had since the 7th grade. Seychelles heels and Marc tote. Tree necklace, firetruck watch and moonstone ring.

June 6, 2010

Onezie(!!!), keds, Maxx New York bag and my new Marc Jacobs white patent leather watch. It's love. Also wore to work at STA. Got majorly caught in the rain on my way out and thought I was going to drown. The onezie held up well, surprisingly.

June 7, 2010

I wore this outfit to my internship. Michael Kors jeans, Gap ruffle top, H&M sweater, keds. Maxx bag and Marc watch make a cameo along with my UO wayfarers. (On my way home I stopped at TJ to buy some hard cider and the checkout guy told me that they have to ID anyone wearing Keds. Awesome.)

June 8, 2010

My day off! Got a haircut and hung out in Peets Coffee in this little getup. The Runaways tee, grey Audrey pant from the Gap, old pair of Toms. I had to wear my firetruck watch. He was feeling neglected. Bag from H&M.

2 comments:

  1. Satin lives!

    And the twinzie onezie returns!

    - B... or C?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfits!!! and you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design