Outfits of Summer, Part V

Friday, June 25, 2010
Monday, June 21, 2010

I wore this ensemble to my internship. I got the skirt at Anthropologie last summer for $10. I was proud. The purple v-neck tee is from Target. I, of course, sported my MJ watch and tote, along with my Madden flats in eggplant.

Monday - Night
I changed out of my (sweaty) work clothes to go to all-you-can-eart wing night part ii. I put on a different Anthro skirt (again, $10, yay!) and an ikat weave racer-back tank top from UO. I belted the shirt and threw on my Calvin Klein t-strap sandals. I carried my go-to H&M purse.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The majority of this outfit I have owned since high school. The dress is from F21 and the mint green sweater is from Anthro. I used my H&M purse again and Keds completed the look.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thank god tank tops are permissible at my internship! That place is h-o-t. I wore my zig-zag top from H&M with a purple silence&noise skirt. I repeated my shoes, watch and bag from Monday. Fashion faux pas?


By the time I got off my hour-long T ride home, I had to get out of that skirt! It was suffocating me! So... I put on jorts. I didn't leave my apartment... but I did have guests over. Fail.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Disco night at STA! I spent 2 hours dancing in a store window in this fab onezie. I wore a vintage belt and Italian platforms to give it that boogie down feel.

Friday, June 25, 2010

My co-worker, Jess, and I attended a "Fancy Dress" party at another STA store tonight. I thought my new Alice and Olivia dress would suit the occasion. I paired it with my Seychelles zipper heels and a Marc by Marc clutch (not pictured.) Jess and I thoroughly enjoyed the discounts, wine, and fanciness!

2 comments:

  1. Dude. Leather dress. Hell-o!

    Love!

    - B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! This was an exceptionally fashionable week...the highlight was the LBD for sure :)

    -Jess
    (from 219!)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design