Outfits of Summer, Part VII

Wednesday, July 14, 2010
A week full of fashion fails. Let me tell you why.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Went to my internship in a new pair of Gap 1969 Forever Skinny Jeans, a sweatershirt for target ($2!) and my MJ flats. The AC was broken that day so this was probably the worst outfit to choose.

Wednesday, July, 2010
This striped Gap dress almost froze me to death when the AC was back in full force the next day at my intership. I wore it with sandals expecting it to be warm in the office. My H&M sweater was not enough to stave of the shivers I had for that entire day.

Thursday, July 8, 2010
Worked at STA in these (too short for work) shorts from UO and another sweatershirt from target.

July 8 - Night
Went to a party in this dress I got at Anthro over a year ago.

Friday, July 9, 2010
Too lazy to wear anything but a onezie = boring outfit. Sorry.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Helped out Evelyn Berde at her studio in my olive chinos and a TMD tee.

Sunday, July 11, 2010
This day was not a fashion fail. I wore a basic black v-neck with a deep olive stain skirt and my fave sandals. I accessorized with a rosary I got in Vatican City and my Innue bag.

Monday, July 12, 2010
This dress is too short to wear to an internship where half of your job is picking up bits of paper off the floor.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010
This was probably my worst fashion fail of the week. As soon as I left the house, I was miserable. This onezie was too tight and uncomfortable, and the fabric didn't breathe at all. I can't wait to get rid of it. The shoes I was wearing shredded my feet. Ouch.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010
2 hours of sleep. 'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design