Outfits of Summer, Part VI

Monday, July 5, 2010

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Escaped my sweltering apartment in this H&M dress. I accessoried with a LeSportSac "Le Sexy" bag, Calvin Klein sandals, and my constant companion, my MJ watch.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I wandered around Boston in a dress my godmother gave me, vintage belt, Le Sexy bag, Urban Outfitters sandals, and MJ watch.

Monday, June 28, 2010

I was going to wear a dress to my internship last Monday, but when I woke up at 6 that morning, dress-wearing seemed like too great a feat. I decided to wear an urban top, Kors jeans, and Madden flats instead. I carried my Innue bag, and wore my MJ watch.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

OMG! Maija and Gordie are coming! What to wear? I opted for an Anthro dress, Marc Jacobs velvet loafers, Innue bag, and MJ watch. I bought an air conditioner in this getup! (Thanks, Mom and Dad!)

June 29 - Night

Here are Gordie and I at the Eclipse premiere. He went as Charlie, police chief of Forks, Washington. I dressed up as Victoria. We had the time of our lives, even if people found us a bit strange.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Not gonna lie, I wore this self-made shirt around town in honor of Eclipse's opening day. I wore it with a Partimi skirt, MJ loafers, and my Innue bag.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Took a trip to Harvard Square in an Urban Outfitters top, Gap Audrey pant, UO sweater, UO flats, and Innue bag.

Friday, July 2, 2010

I ate BBQ and re-upholestered an arm chair with Maija in a UO tank top, BDG sweaterblazer, Gap boyfriend khkais, Madden flats, and Innue bag. I took my MJ watch off momentarily to eat the ribs, though.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

I went shopping and watched the Paraguay vs. Spain game (tear) with Maija in this outfit. The skirt is from Ambiance in San Francisco, and the top I've had for years -- I don't know where it came from. Sported some CK sandals, and my -- duh! -- new favorite bag.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Got dressed up in red, white and blue! I wore a onezie from F21 with a white tank underneath. To add a little blue to the picture, I wore my navy keds, and brought my Maxx New York bag out for a spin.

Even my makeup got into the holiday spirit.


Monday, July 5, 2010

Bummed around in this Old Navy dress -- which I belted. Threw on some sandals, sunnies, and my Innue bag, and didn't let go of my Peets cup all day.

1 comment:

  1. woooooah... i made annika dot benitz at blogspot dot com.

    im pretty big time.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design