Outfits of Summer, Part VIII

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Thursday, July 15, 2010
I wore a white eyelet onezie and my velvet MJ flats (not pictured) to meet up with some friends. We were very excited to be united!

Friday, July 16, 2010
I karaoke'd, etc in this black UO onezie, buffalo check sweater from Target, and Kenzie belt. These grey heels -- from the set of Everly Yours -- made my feet bleed, but I really didn't mind!

Saturday, July 17, 2010
Kelly and I danced the night away at the Vampire Ball at the Boston Twilight Convention in our best duds. (I made this dress.) We had so much fun!

Sunday, July 18, 2010
I got into some cheesecake in a big way in my favorite blue onezie, a Native American-inspired belt and some white keds. I broke out my blue Maxx bag so I could be so matchy matchy.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Went to my internship in this Gap getup. I carried my bathing suit in my backpack so that Erin and I could hit Walden Pond for a dip after work.

Tuesday, July 20th, 2010

Boring alery! I did some laundry and grocery shopping in another Gap outfit.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010
I wore this outfit to my last day at my internship. I paired a UO tank with an H&M skirt and my very worn Madden flats.

Thursday, July 22, 2010
I wore this BP cardi, black tank, and pair of Gap jeans while I went window shopping on Newbury Street on my day off. I majorly coveted a leather jacket in this outfit. I'm proud to say that I walked away from that purchase -- in my CK sandals, no less!

Friday, July 23, 2010
I went out for Venezuelan food with Maija and Gordie in this zig zag tank, patent belt and Gap jeans. We almost saw Inception but we were sodarnsleepy.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

I had so fun with Maj and Gords in this outfit! We ate eggos, drank Peets coffee, saw The Kids Are Alright, mounged on Upper Crust, and snarfed some cupcakes together. Then I went to work at STA.

Saturday Night
Happy Birthday, Kendall! I sported some new j brands, and a UO satin top to a party. I wore another feet-killing pair of heels, but no matter.

Sunday, July 25, 2010
This H&M dress covered my ass momentarily. It ripped when I bent over so...

I bought this yellow skirt to wear over it and carried on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design