Concrete Jungle

Friday, September 2, 2011

The great American road trip has begun!

First stop, New York City.

Alex and I arrived around dinnertime, after stopping through Northampton to congratulate Gordie on his thesis defense and say hello-goodbye to my dear sister, Maija. We thoroughly enjoyed hitting the cute boutiques and vintage shops downtown and snacking on homemade cupcakes before hauling through Labor Day traffic to NYC.

Upon arrival, Alex's brother, Scott, greeted us with champagne. What a fabulous way to be greeted!



The roof deck provided an amazing views of the sunset over the city.


For my night in the city I sported a vintage silk blouse I picked up at STA and a H&M skirt I've had for years.

I topped the look of with some wedges from Target that perfectly mimic the heels I'm sure they take their inspiration from. I also wore the new Marc Jacobs watch that was generously gifted to me on my anniversary. That thing practically never comes off.


Tomorrow we wake up early and head to Virginia Beach. Looking forward to sun, sand, and sleeping in a tent!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design