Outfit: Bold Eclectic

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

When: Tuesday, September 17th, 2013

Where: Studio, Errands


As I mentioned in a previous post, the Coast to Coast Challenge has really helped inspire me to dress my best lately. Yesterday's jumping off point was Marc Jacob's bold eclectic style. As a long time MJ fan, I was super pumped about this challenge, and I'm even more excited to announce that I made it on the C2C page today! I am so thrilled to see my photo up there! Skip over there to see the other amazing looks that made the cut!


One thing that I've always loved about Marc Jacobs' designs is the unique mixing of prints and fearless use of color. I don't always dress so boldly, but it felt great to step out in bright summer colors that I layered for fall.


While it still feels like summer here in LA, I am itching to slip into sweaters and tights. Because it was still too hot for that, layering a high-low hemmed dress over a button down shirt at least gave me that fallish feeling. I'm really starting to look forward to my trip to Boston this October! Can't wait to actually dress for the weather!


Shirt and Necklace: Forever 21 | Dress: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Elizabeth and James via Marshall's Rings: Soto Sherman Oaks | Watch: MARC by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design