Outfit: White on White

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

When: Tuesday, September 3rd, 2013

Where: Studio


After blogging an outfit a day every day straight for a year, I decided to give myself two whole days off. It was weird looking into my closet and letting myself wear anything. I didn't have to worry if it was a good outfit, if it was trendy or cute, if I had worn one of the pieces too recently, or if it made me look fat. I just put on whatever I wanted. And since it's been over 100 degrees this week, jersey mini dress and sandals was my outfit of choice!


Lately, I have been loving the Coast to Coast challenge. You can read all about it here, but basically, every Tuesday and Thursday, they give out a theme and ask their followers to put together their best outfits based on it. If you're lucky, you might just get featured on their blog. I haven't had such luck yet, but I'm hopeful! These challenges have really helped to motivate me to dress my best, as well as given me outfit ideas to go off of.


This Tuesday's theme was Black and White (and classy). Since it it way to hot outside to wear black, I decided to go for head to toe white... With tiny pops of black. Man, I felt good in this outfit. The wedges and flared jeans made me feel tall and thin, which is always a good thing. I loved the way this sheer blouse looked over a white tube top with a sparkly necklace over the whole thing! It felt very now... Very on trend. Which I don't often get to feel because I haven't been shopping in eight months. But that's another blog post!


I won't be posting daily outfit photos anymore -- it's just been too much of a time commitment for me. But, I will be blogging still. You can look forward to, among outfit photos, more recipes, home projects, nail art tutorials, and pictures of my dog! Not to mention, I'm getting married in (exactly) four months! Prepare for wedding photo overload!


 Blouse: Forever 21 | Tube top: American Apparel | Jeans: Seven for All Mankind
Shoes: Sam & Libby via Target | Belt: H&M | Bag: Vintage Coach | Necklace: Vintage via STA

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design