Outfit: The Wedding Planner

Thursday, September 12, 2013

When: Tuesday, September 10th, 2013

Where: Our wedding venue!


This week, wedding planning has kicked into high gear. We picked a wedding planner to help us out, blocked off hotel rooms, all the while I've been furiously working on my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses. Once a month, our wedding venue hosts a little mixer. We stopped by for drinks and appetizers and to see the place lit up at night. It was such a fun opportunity to get dressed up, and even though Alex and I were pretty overdressed for the occasion, we had a great time feeling glammed up and imagining what our wedding day will be like.


I brought out this beautiful Rebecca Taylor and curled my freshly colored hair to celebrate. Wearing these high heels for the two hours we were there, however, made me realize that I'm definitely going to need to change out of my wedding heels into flats at some point on the wedding night.


Dress: Rebecca Taylor | Belt: H&M | Shoes: Pablo Garcia | Bag: MARC by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design