Impromptu

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

When: Tuesday, May 20th, 2014

Where: Home Studio and the Park



Yesterday, when Alex got back from the office, we decided to take a walk in our local park before the sun went down. He recently bought a new Panasonic Gh4 and has been testing it out between gigs in order to really get a good 4k sample going. As we were walking around, he started pointing the camera in my direction, to which my response was, "ooooh.... outfit photos please?"


Usually when we take pictures for the blog, I meticulously plan an outfit, think up exactly what I'll say to go with the photos, and I actually bother to put on makeup. I guess this is the most honest look at what I really wear when I'm working at home and running errands. I've worn this dress countless times since I first bought and posted about it when we went on our MiniMoon. It's super soft and comfortable, and it was just the right weight when the wear turned from hundred degree temps to misty and overcast.


I recently bought this jacket on sale at Anthropologie when they were offering 20% off already marked down items -- my favorite time to shop at Anthro! I couldn't not buy something given the circumstances, and I'm so glad I talked myself into this lightweight jacket, because it's perfect for LA and much more interesting than the denim one I usually wear. So that's the story with this outfit... Sweet and simple and totally honest.


Cynthia Rowley Dress via TJ Maxx | Similar 
Anthropologie Jacket | On SUPER Sale! 
Gap Flats | Similar 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design