Orange You Glad...

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

When: Thursday, May  23rd, 2014

Where: Home Studio


Sometimes I like to put on the weirdest outfit imaginable and embarrass Alex while I make him take pictures of me when we're out walking the dog. This is one of those times.


I bought this dress almost a year ago when Urban Outfitters Surplus opened. With a price tag of $10 marked down from $150, I had to get it even if I wasn't so sure it was my style. I couldn't figure out how to wear it for the longest time! With the wide armhole opening and short hemline, it's the kind of garment that requires other articles of clothing to make it work. I finally decided on a monochrome look by pairing other pink and orange toned pieces with it. When I came out of my studio dressed in this outfit, Alex exclaimed, "Look at you, you little peach!" I really should start writing down more of the funny things Alex says about my outfits. They are too silly.


Since I was already on my orange roll, I decided to add on the fun fake glasses I picked up at Anthropologie right before I started my year without shopping. I think they add just the right amount of geek chic appeal. I felt like dressing up as a different person for a day, which was really fun.


Join me today as I link up with other bloggers sporting their BOLD outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design