Marie Claire China Outtakes

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A few months ago, my bestie, Jessica was working on a story about shoe collectors for Marie Claire China, and she remembered how ridiculous my keds collection had gotten.  At the time, I had about 15 pairs, but it's grown to about 25 since then. I literally live in keds, I wore them at my wedding, and I'm pretty sure they go with every possible kind of outfit. Marie Claire China only ended up publishing one of my photos (and they misspelled my name), so I thought I'd share some outtakes from the shoot we did at my home studio. 

Here I'm wearing a dress from my Expect line, which is currently on haitus. I'm working to list all my inventory on etsy, so stay tuned in case you're like, "Hey, wait. I gotta have one of those mint Laura dresses!" I gotchu.

1 comment:

  1. OK, I think you are amazing!! I too live in Keds everyday.I only have like 8 pairs but I am working on building the collection! ;-) Thanks for sharing and please keep posting outfits with you in your keds.. I love it when my Keds get older, worn and slightly dirty. Seems like the older they get, the better they are. You find that to be true also?

    Thanks again and gratz on the marriage!!

    Ems

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design