So, I Guess I Make Bras Now

Monday, February 9, 2015
It's funny how things change so suddenly. After struggling in my maternity and children's wear business for almost 3 years, I decided to take a break from it and focus on other endeavors. My main focus, I decided, would be working weddings for Orange Blossom. But I wasn't ready to stop being a maker. So, I posted this image on instagram.


I had so many people asking me where they could get one, that I decided, on a whim, to open a new etsy shop. I've added a couple other new bra styles, and some hair accessories, and the idea is to make and sell wedding wearables such as garters and veils, in addition to pretty underthings, and hair bows.

Amazingly, I sold out of my gold glitter bra less than a week after opening my shop! This was a taste of success I never got to enjoy with my previous business, and I am so grateful. I'm having so much fun making pretty little things, and sending them all over the world -- one of my first orders went to Australia! -- that I just had to share. If you like what you see, feel free to swing on over to my etsy, or follow me on instagram.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the success. I just checked out your Etsy shop and your things are so dainty and beautiful. Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I'm obsessed with the pink one. I might have to get one for myself soon! xoxo,
    Camille

    The Lovely Theory

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design