Corset Prototype

Friday, February 5, 2010
Here's a prototype (or muslin) of my corset design modeled Eddie.

Sorry for the blurry quality. I'm not mature enough to own a real camera.

In any case, I'm starting to work with the fashion fabric (the actual fabric I will use for this design -- for prototypes we just use muslin) for this design. It's white pleather. It's got a great shine and it looks really clean. I'm hoping the brightness of the white will be a good blank slate to offset the colors of the broken glass and pearls. The glass has a slightly blue/green color to it and the pearls will be pink, brown, purple, orange, and of course, white.

This assignment is due this Wednesday! Ahh! Wish me luck with all the handwork. Hope I don't cut myself or break my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design