Day 366 -- A Whole Year

Saturday, August 31, 2013

When: Saturday, August 31st, 2013

Where: Ikea run, Studio, Movies!


Well, I don't believe it! I made it a whole year of blogging and outfit every single day without repeating a look! High five to me.


It was another sweltering day. Alex had finally decided what storage cabinet he wanted to spend his birthday money on, and it was time to head back to Ikea to pull the trigger. We spent the whole day putting it together, and when we finished, we decided to reward ourselves by going to the movies. I brought a jacket with me in case of the off chance that it would get too cold in the theater, but this pair of shorts and light tank kept me plenty warm. Oooof!


Tank and Shorts: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Aldo | Necklace: Kate Spade
Watch: MARC by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design