Closet Need: Boots

Thursday, October 10, 2013
Can we talk about shoes for just one second?

#31 -- Ankle boots
1. Modcloth, $59.99. Okay, I get it. These aren't ankle boots. But how cuuuuuute are they!? So good for fall! Think of the dresses these would go with! All of them!

2. Marc by Marc Jacobs, $448. These babies are pricy, but also? So dreamy... The stars print are très
très amazing! Imagine how many seasons these would last. Forever!

3. DV by Dolce Vita, $39.99 (on sale!). Mint mint mint. It's all the rage this season and I don't think I'll ever tire of this shade. The desert booties look extra comfy too.

4. Kenneth Cole Reaction, $119. This oxblood color is a great new neutral. I love the semi-wedge heel -- a little lift with a lot of comfort.

5. Sam Edelman, $150. I'm dyyyying for a pair of leopard ankle boots! How perfect are these? The black heel really grounds the look and keeps it chic-not-cheap.

6. Dolce Vita, $71.97 (on sale). If you know me at all, you know I'm a sucker for a lucite heel. The contrast between the ultra light chunky heel, and the solid black suede add a surreal effect.

7. Marais USA, $248. What's better than pony hair? Textured pony hair, of course. These 70s vibe little booties are the ultimate in retro fabulious!

8. DV by Dolce Vita, $129. This one is like a mini cowboy boot. And you know I'm country at heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design