Outfit: Two Neutrals

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

When: Wednesday, October 9th, 2013

Where: Wedding Venue Walkthrough, Lunch with my guy.


Today came the first rain of the season, and along with it, the first inklings of fall. With a chill in the air, and puddles on the ground, it was time to break out the tights for the first time in months!


This bunny printed dress utilizes the perfect mix of neutrals, so I based the rest of my outfit around it. Black boots, tights and socks grounded the look, while my oversized bag and cape added a touch of whimsy. I added touches of gold in my necklace, belt, and the hardware on my handbag. This outfit felt the most "put together" I've been in a long time!


| Dress: H&M |
| Cape: Via Spiga via Marshall's |
| Tights and Socks: Walgreens |
| Boots: White Mountain via TJ Maxx |
| Bag: MARC by Marc Jacobs via eBay |
| Belt: ASOS |
| Necklace: Alexis Bittar |

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design