Closet Need: White Button Down

Friday, October 4, 2013
Remember that super long post I wrote about things you need in your closet? Well, as it turns out, I, myself, am missing quite a number of those must-have items. This post is a first in a series of my Closet Needs...


#8 -- The Perfect White Button Down

1. Modcloth, $37.99. I like this take on the classic button down. The sheer neckline and short sleeves make it more playful while still maintaining that easy dressing style.

2. JCrew, $148. I'm obsessed with this button down! It stays so true to the original oxford style, but the jeweled neckline really switches up the style. I'd live in this shirt if I owned it!

3. Gap, $49.95. The tiny dots add a little bit of interest to this otherwise basic top, without overwhelming the design.

4. ASOS,  $67.50. This blouse is a little bit out of the box with this cape sleeve, but the clean palette and neat collar keep it from appearing too trendy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design