Closet Need: Sunglasses

Tuesday, October 8, 2013
I have one pair of sunglasses and I love them. They are a pair of raybans that I got for a killer deal on Rue La La when I was a senior in college. There are so many new styles out right now, I'm utterly drooling.

#46 -- A couple great pairs of sunglasses




1. Kate Spade Saturday, $50. It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of KS, but when they launched their diffusion collection of more affordable pieces (right in the middle of my year without shopping!), I totally flipped. I LOVE these square sunglasses and for fifty bucks, you can't lose!

2. Raybans, $155. The wayfarer sunglasses I already own are a very similar shape to these club masters. But these are fabulously updated with a marble effect half-frame and eggplant toned arms. Cute!

3. Coach, $148. Um, hi? How amazing are the crystal clear sunnies? You know these will match anything because they're clear for Pete's sake!!

4. Madewell, $44. The sheer opalescent tone of the roundish cat eyes is to dye for! I can just picture myself sporting these on the ski slopes or lounging poolside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design