Burst My Bubble

Sunday, February 23, 2014

When: Saturday, February 22nd, 2014

Where: Work at Trinkets, Home Studio, Dog Park


It doesn't even feel like winter came to LA in the first place, but it's definitely over and it's time for spring! I'm ready for fresh, soft, pastel colors.




Mint has been popular for the past few seasons for winter and spring, but I wasn't able to get my hands on any mint clothing while I was on my spending freeze last year. When I saw these mint skinnies on sale at the Gap Outlet for $8, I had to have them! 


I've had this top for a long time, but haven't worn in on the blog yet because I hadn't found anything I loved wearing with it. It has a nice flouncy peplum, but its overall boxy shape makes it hard to pair with skirts or loose fitting pants. These skinny jeans have the right fit and the color perfectly matches the bubbles in the blouse.


Today I'm connecting with some amazing other bloggers. Living in Color, Stylin St. Louis, and Code Overdressed are hosting a fun springy pastel themed link up! and You can see more pastel looks here!


Blouse: Anthropologie
Tank: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Gap Outlet
Shoes: Sam Edelman via Marshall's
Necklace: Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design