Olympic Games Viewing Party

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Ever since Alex and I got married, I've been dying to throw another party. Okay, so it's only been 5 weeks since then, but still! All I needed was an occasion for a fete, and the Olympics came just in time. I had the best time decorating the table like a winter wonderland complete with luge-like candle sticks, and winter woodland creatures. I served up my new drink creation, The Olympic Torch, and kicked the night off with a delicious cheese plate that I nearly filled up on.

I served Russian inspired food for the dinner - including oxtail stew and cucumber radish salad. And I finished off the night with sweet blinis, and Olympic torch shaped cupcakes. It was a beautiful night full of dear friends, lots of laughs, and of course several hours of competition on the TV.

I can't wait to throw another party... Now I just need an excuse to do so!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design