Go for Gold

Friday, February 14, 2014

When: Wednesday, February 12th, 2014

Where: Our Olympic Games Viewing Party!


In case you're not so sure, yes, my pants are gold. What else am I supposed to wear while watching the Olympics? Silver pants? Oh hell no! This outfit is more or less a blatant rip off of an outfit I wore over a year ago. I restyled this look by tucking in my shirt to make myself look 99% less short, jacking myself up on some sky high heels, and adding a touch of sparkle with my belt and necklace. Ta da!


I'm really digging on the cropped pants that I've seen popping up all over the place (*cough* J Crew *cough*), and I love the way simply cuffing these skinny jeans reveals more of my ankle and lengthens my body line a teensy little bit. Now, I gotta go get myself some actual cropped skinnies! Yay!


Blouse: Forever 21
Tank: Target
Jeans: BDG Urban Outfitters 
Belt: Gap
Necklace: J Crew
Watch: MARC by Marc Jacobs
Shoes: DV Dolce Vita via Wasteland

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design