Day 1 -- Bowhead

Saturday, September 1, 2012
It's September 1st! It's fall!




Here's me in my summer to fall crossover outfit.
I still have a few days until labor day, so I squeezed my last little bit of white in for the year. I don't really follow fashion rules like that, but this white lace dress from forever 21 seemed like the perfect last ditch summertime getup.

I added these great boots from urban outfitters to make the outfit feel more fall. I never understood open toe boots until I moved to LA. They are totally functionless, but cute! These ones kind of look like those Ann Demeulemeester lace up boots Carrie wore in the SATC movie, which is what attracted me to them.




I'm rocking my favorite new bad hair day hairdo. When I was growing up, my mom and her friend Patty would always joke about these women in the PTA who were super annoying and elitist and always wore huge fluffy bows in their hair. They called them the bowheads when they would complain about them, and the funny name always stuck with me.

I found this great style on pinterest and it's really easy and I love how cutesy it is! It's just like being a lazy Minnie Mouse!

I'm also sporting lots of borrowed Alexis Bittar jewels. I mean, how beautiful is this necklace?!

Anyway, it's late and I'm rambling, so I hoped you all enjoyed outfit #1! See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design