Day 18 -- Going Greek

Tuesday, September 18, 2012
I never had the chance to pledge for Greek life in college -- nor would I ever want to, but I definitely have a flair for classic Grecian draping.




This one-shouldered wonder cost me pennies at a second hand shop, but I've gotten tons of use out of it!

I love the abundance of fabric in the skirt and subtle gathering at the bodice.




Cinching it tight at the waist (with a belt I made to go with my bridal design in college!) really makes this dress look like its belongs on a marble carving of Aphrodite or something.




These pewter sandals really add the finishing touch to this ancient times look, don't you think?




Also, check out this woven bacon BL(A)T I made for dinner last night. I'm a little proud. I didn't go to fashion school for nothing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design