Day 2 -- Pretty Pastels

Sunday, September 2, 2012
I put on my Sunday Best!


This is an dress from Antrhopologie that I got in high school in super sale. It didn't fit me for most of college and I actually recently rediscovered it when I moved back to California.

This type of dress wouldn't get much use in Boston, but I find me self reaching for it all time now that I'm in LA. I love the retro, breezy cut of it contrasted with a modern, almost pixel-like print in pretty pastels.


Since it seems like this SoCal heat wave we've been having won't let up, I opted for a pair of baby pink ankle strap sandals to keep me cool.

I had fun getting dressed in my Alexis Bittar finery at work today, and decided to amp up the garden party effect of this dress with a dragonfly pin. Isn't he cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design