Day 7 -- Lazy Daze

Friday, September 7, 2012
See that bleary look in my eyes? Yeah, I just woke up from a nap.


This is what I really wear on my days off. I was just trying to impress you with that pants picture.

Let's get real -- this knit mini skirt and zig zag top are perfect for walking to and eating brunch, lying around and looking at pinterest, wolfing down 17 brownie bites, pretending to work on business plans, and then getting so exhausted from all that and taking a nap on the couch. Absolute perfect outfit for that.




I hid my tangled mess of hair under a bird feather headband, and stuck to my basics for accessories -- my Marc Jacobs watch that has become like a second skin, my engagement ring, and a pair of great Aldo sandals that amazingly, won't wear out.

Back to work tomorrow. Gonna ht the hay and dream up a better outfit to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design