Day 29 -- Peep This!

Saturday, September 29, 2012
Thanks to the new displays at Alexis Bittar Venice, life just got a bit more interesting.


I now work in a strip joint that has animals wearing jewelry! It's amazing!


Okay, not really. The new displays in our shop reflects Alexis' two passions -- Times Square circa 1980 and taxidermy. Put them together and what do you get?


A bunch of neon signs and Kudu with clip earrings on!

.. And me. Wearing a striped dress from F21 (so embarrassing how often I have to post that on this blog), a thrifted yellow python belt and spiffy and safari appropriate pair of leopard flats.




And let's not forget about the gems of course. These crysoprase earrings perfectly matched the green in my dress, and I even made a striped bangle stack!




1 comment:

  1. Do NOT let your Ma see the new signage. She'll want to call up Alexis personally and declare, "I have a bone to pick with you!" -LRB

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design