Day 24 -- 15 Hour Dress

Monday, September 24, 2012
I needed an outfit that would take me from a 9 am meeting, all the way through an entire work day at the shop, and then onto karaoke late into this night.

This little buddy has been draped over my dresser for the last month, and today was the day! He was finally making his re-appearance.

The print of this dress is really fun. It's got little tigers and zebras on it, mixed with geometirc and animal print patterns. The body-con style is a little bit sexy, so I toned it down with a theory blazer and a light infinity scarf Mrs. Chaloff gave me.

It was the perfect place to stick a panther pin. Yet another animal to join the party!


We sang late into the night. My feet were a little sore because of the slight wedge on my lace up booties -- my feet are not used to any kind of heel!
Here's me and my boss's boss, Naowna, seranading each other to the tune of "Do You Know The Way to San Jose?" Hey, that's almost my hometown!

All in all, I'd say this outfit was a success. It definitely stood up to the all day wear test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design