Day 22 -- LBD (little blue dress)

Saturday, September 22, 2012
This guy is such a staple in my closet I actually have it in two colors! This royal blue lace is so comfortable and flattering, I find myself saying, "You can't wear that AGAIN!" This dress could carry me from day to night and is totally seasonless.




Today is indeed the first day of fall, and if it were colder out, I might have worn this with tights, boots and a cardigan, but in this land without seasons, a pair of leopard flats and a beige belt suit me fine.




Today also marks 1 year since I moved to Los Angeles. Living here has been really wonderful and I still feel like its new! With so much to explore in a large city, I feel like I'm still getting used to it. And I know I'll never get used to the traffic!




No work outfit is complete without a bangle stack. I stuck to the blue theme and layered them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design