Day 8 -- Emerald City

Saturday, September 8, 2012
A few weeks ago, the store I work in (Alexis Bittar), received a new fall collection that features the most amazing emerald green! We call this color Midnight, but I'm obsessed mostly with the pieces featuring this color that are painted to look like malachite.




When I saw this dress (at Forever 21, guilty as charged), I knew I had to have it just as an excuse to pile on more Midnight at work!




I love the print and I think it makes the dress look like it's much more expensive than the $19.50 I paid for it.

If you haven't noticed already, I love belts. I belt everything. I just like to feel like my shape is defined and that you know where my waist is. So, there you go -- a beige belt from H&M and some nude slippers by Steve Madden. Ta-da!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design