Day 20 -- Orange You Glad I Didn't Day Banana?

Thursday, September 20, 2012



Did a little grocery shopping today. I felt it only appropriate to wear my banana earrings from TopShop.



I also bought my very first animal printed item ever in life. I'm proud to sport these new rocket dog leopard print flats. They're a great way to mix prints, because leopard can be considered very neutral. I'm still trying to decide if they are 'me,' but hey, it's fun to walk in someone else's shoes. Ha.


This polka dot dress shrunk a little too much in the wash, rendering it work-inappropriate, but this shorter hemline is great for when it feels like summer is at its peak in the beginning of fall...


My go to Kelly green Kate Spade cross body held my shopping list, and, of course, added a little pop of color to my look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design