Day 244 -- Earth Tones

Thursday, May 2, 2013

When: Thursday, May 2nd, 2013

Where: Work at Industry



I don't believe that I've worn this dress in the past 243 days, which is a real shame because it's so cute and it used to be one of my go-to favorites. I bought this dress when I was in college at a cute little boutique in my hometown. When I saw the bright colors and the (then very trendy) ikat print, I knew I had to have it.


This lightweight cotton fabric is perfect now that the weather is starting to warm up. I kept this outfit office appropriate by covering up my shoulders with this marigold drapy sweater and grey snood scarf -- both of which colors are aready in the dress.  When it comes to accessories, I still like the match my belt to my shoes, even though it is old fashioned. The rich, natural brown worked in perfectly with the earth tones of my other pieces.


Dress: No Label, extinct store in Palo Alto | Sweater: H&M | Scarf: Soto, gift from FMIL
Belt: Anthropologie | Shoes: Free on the street! | Sunglasses: Raybans via Rue La La

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design