Day 272 -- Ancient Archeology

Thursday, May 30, 2013

When: Thursday, May 30th, 2013

Where: Studio, picking up my wedding shoes, and out with Jess


I don't know why I've neglected this dress for so long! The last time I wore it was in Texas two years ago. With maxi dresses being so hot in the trend world right now, there's no reason why I shouldn't have been wearing this dress every day for the last few months!


It's the print on this silk knit that really makes it so special. The Etruscan colors and swirling, ornate patterns remind me of ancient coins or Greek pottery. It's been a long time since I've seen a print this intricate and unique, and that's a lucky find.


Dress: Nives Lavi via STA | Sweater: Pas Un Ange | Shoes: Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design