Day 263 -- Tunic Tuesday

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

When: Tuesday,  May 21st, 2013

Where: Studio


I saw someone somewhere (probably Pinterest) wearing a pull skirt with a tunic type shirt. I thought I'd give that look a whirl and since I just so happened to have a full striped skirt and silk tunic top int he same rich coral color, it seemed to work of perfectly!


This is a different kind of silhouette for me. I usually like something nipped in at the waist that shows a more hourglass shape, but I kind of dig this look too! It kind of covers up any "problem areas" by creating a triangular shape over the torso, but still shows off my legs and neck, so I don't look too short. Viola!


Top: Leaf and Petal | Skirt: Forever 21 | Shoes: Keds | Bag: Kate Spade

Also, check out when I wore this skirt and got super famous. Or the time I wore it and rubbed elbows with the famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design