Day 247 -- Roadie

Sunday, May 5, 2013

When: Sunday, May 5th, 2013

Where: Here and There with my parents and Alex


It was a strangely overcast a gloomy day, so I decided to bust out my leather-look waxed jeans for probably the last time of the season. This tent shape shirt is the perfect antedote to the ultra sexy leather pants, and I love the animal print! It should be noted that I'm not one for traditional animal prints like leopard, zebra, etc... But I love anything with shapes of animals printed on it. Get it?


We spent most of the day killing time looking in cute little shops in Larchmont before heading out to one of Alex's gigs. He was recording a really impressive baroque choral group, and I played roadie for the night. Turns out, these are awesome roadie pants, too!


Top: H&M | Jeans: Zara | Shoes: Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design