Day 265 -- Same Silhouette, Different Day

Thursday, May 23, 2013

When: Thursday, May 23rd, 2013

Where: Studio, Beverly Hills for wedding shoe shopping


I love yesterday's outfit so much, I thought I'd do another take on it! I forgot the pleasure of owning something new, so I just had to relish in that feeling by wearing my same new shoes again!


The ladylike buttoned up dress from yesterday was the perfect match to the funky strappy shoes, so I echoed the silhouette with this sheer floral print number. I love this print so much! It's kind of like a Monet. From far away its so pretty much up close it's a big old mess (of millions of beautiful flowers)!


I also feel that I need to mention that I found my wedding shoes! I won't tell you what they are -- you'll have to wait until January to see them! Since I'm making my dress, I've been holding off on working on it until I had the shoes so that I would know what length and style the hem would be, etc. I went to Saks on a recon trip while Alex was in Boston and I found my dream shoes, but I didn't get them because I wanted to take him to see them first. We went back together and to my great surprise and pleasure, Saks was having a presale! I beelined straight to my beloved shoes, got Alex's approval, and after an hour of debating between the ones I originally loved and another amazing pair, I went for the shoes I had loved two weeks ago -- and was prepared to pay full price for -- and I got 30% off! YEAH! I'm so excited.


Dress and Belt: H&M | Shoes: Deena and Ozzy via Urban Outfitters | Bag: Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design