Day 252 -- Complementary

Friday, May 10, 2013

When: Friday, May 10th, 2013

Where: Errands, shopping



I have never received more compliments in one day that I have wearing this outfit. The buyer at Wasteland told me that she could "tell by the colors I had on that I would have good stuff to sell." I find myself wearing a lot of black and grey lately, so I wanted to spice it up with fun bright spring colors!


When I walked into Nordstroms, the man handing out free Chloe makeup bags said, "cute outfit!" Thanks for the bag and the compliment, Nordstrom Dude. On the way out, a makeup counter girl said, "I like your bun." I assume you're referring to the one that makes me look like I have a second head? Why, thank you. I know, it's fabulous.


When I stepped into Saks, my wedding shoe consultant told me he liked my belt. I didn't want a pink/yellow/green outfit to come off to fruity or preppy, so I toughened the look up with this studded belt and sky high heels. Even though my feet were shredded by the end of the day, it was worth it to look this cute.


Dress: Urban Outfitters | Sweater: Ann Taylor via STA | Bag: Kate Spade via Nordstrom Rack
Belt: ASOS | Shoes: DVF via Marshall's

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design