Day 256 -- Modern Gypsy

Tuesday, May 14, 2013
-->
When: Tuesday, May 14th, 2013

Where: Work at IOAN



--> After a rather poor showing Monday at the office, I decided to step it up with an actual outfit, rather than just some clothes hanging on my body. See the distinction?

--> This outfit is sort of my interpretation of a modern gypsy. I started with this skirt and worked my way out. I liked the layering of neutrals and how mixing them together made me feel like a total earth child. Of course, no hippie outfit is complete without a pair of swinging necklaces and some sandals!



-->
Skirt: Anthropologie | Tank: Urban Outfitters | Sweater: Forever 21 | Shoes: Aldo

Belt: Vintage | Necklaces: Ambiance SF and a gift from my mom

Watch: MARC by Marc Jacobs | Sunglasses: Raybans via Rue La La

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design